The Village offices are located at 43 Partition Street. The mailing address is 43 Partition Street, Saugerties, NY 12477-1134.
Click on the map icon to download a PDF that shows the location of the Village offices.
Phone number: 845-246-2321. Extensions are as follows:
x1: Village Clerk (Mary Frank) and/or the Mayor
x2: Treasurer - Helene King
x3: Water Department - Mike Hopf
x303: Code Enforcement Officer - Eyal Saad
x6: Special Assignments Person - Alex Wade
x7: Village Court
For TV23 items, please contact Anastasia Redman at 845-246-2800 x341 or via email: email@example.com
Emergency Contact Numbers
Click HERE for a PDF that you can print and post on your refrigerator and/or any other easily accessable area, with emergency police, fire and ambulance phone number information.
Saugerties Police (only for non-emergencies . . . call 911 for emergencies): 246-9800
Fire Department (only for non-emergencies . . . call 911 for emergencies):
- Uptown Station, 43 Partition St. 246-9701
- C. A. Lynch Fire Co., Theodore Pl. 246-2027
- Cedar Grove, Route 32 246-4739
- Centerville, Route 212, 246-5223
- Glasco Fire Co., Plenty St., 246-9600
- Malden West Camp, Malden Tpk. ,246-3287
- Mount Marion Fire Co., Kings Highway 246-2290
- Saxton Fire District, Route 32, 246-1121
- West Camp Station, West Camp Road, 246-9008
For email addresses and other contact information for these and other officials, please click on "Officials" and/or "Departments" in the menu bar on the left.